Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturdsy is end of week

I just came in and see email from Blain and he was able to get on my blog so hope it didn't bore him too much.
I got the point put on the horse sulkie plow but I do want to drill another hole in the point and put another bolt in it to make it more sturdy.
Hopefully I will beable to get Veronica and fabie on the plow again on Monday and get the plowing finished up no Monday.
We will just have to wait and see and I will let you know the outcome of the proceedings.
When I came in I felt like I wanted to get right in the bathtub and get cleaned up but I have to go back out and let the horses in for there suppers and they will stay in the barn till morning when I will give them their breakfasts and out they go for the day.
I guess I will let this go for now and talk to you in the morning if I feel like it maybe after Church if I remember.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 9, 2008 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Bob said...

Dude! All I can say is.....proof read!
And Blaine is spelled with and "e"

Otherwise....fun to read.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home