Monday, November 10, 2008

Dial up

Man oh man this dial up internet is discusting and will I ever be glad to get high speed if it ever does come my way.
I have been trying to get on here for 30 minutes and trying to edit my profile to no avail it keeps saying that it can't and it is aggravating to say the least.
Woke up at 4.30 this morning and have been on here since and it is 5:30 now couldn;t sleep I guess because yesterday was sunday and I slept in the aft so when I woke at 4 I couldn't get back to sleep.
I hope to get Veronica and Fabie on the plow today I m going out and feed them soon mabe have some breakie first.
Mary and I when to visit good friends and we had Lasagna with biscuits and that could be another reason for ny bout of insomnia

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home