Monday, November 10, 2008

Plowing and Gps.

Bob thats too bad that your Gps in the new car doesn't have a little map so you can watch where you are going along the road way like the one you have in Burlington.
That was handy to see where you were going and with that one a very ornery sounding fellow told you where to go quite often as I am sure you are used to in the number of years you have been walking around.
Well I degress from the initial topic that was stated at the outset of this particular thesis.
I did get Veronica and Fabie on the plow and they did turn a sweat and so did I as a matter of fact.
But after the initial shock to there system of getting hooked to the plow because it has been about a week since last doing that with them and they weren't as happy as they should have been have to go to work.
But after a furrow or two they began to settle down and go to work.
Fabie is the one in the furrow and Veronica is the one up on the land side.
It is 10 to 12 so I am going out to the barn and give them there lunch and then let them outside with the rest of the horses.
I might get back on this thing and let you know how the rest of the day is progressing as it unfolds.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Bob said...

Angus,

It's Gabe on Bob's computer. I love your Blog.It's very refreshing and gives makes me chuckle every once in a while.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home