Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Snow and wind.

It has snowed pretty well all day here and the fields were almost completely bare yesterday and now we have about 6 or 8 inches down [now I know that I am supposed to give that to you in increments of metric but don't know how much that would be.
I am talking to someone on the phone right now so I am typing slow so you will have read real slow.
It was storming quite bad today so most people stayed home but not Mary and I we went to cdn tire at the paint and paper store we went out to lunch at Zellers for their special of english style fish and chips for 5 dollars we left here at about 11 and didn't get back until about 4 so we had fun together I'm telling you her and I can waste a day together some easy.
We went to the grocery store and the farm market on the way through and Mary got her paint at Frasers in Kingston becayse she tried to get the paint at the paint and paper store but it wasn't dark enough for her so got it at Frasers instead.
I got my chores done at 5:30 or so and put the horses in and came in for the night.
It is blowing out sice now as I can here it beating on the window now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home