Thursday, October 1, 2009

Setting down.

Hi. I'm back again and so I will see what happens as I go along here with this thing.
boy oh boy this is so slow when I am trying to do It the right way just see how slow this is and I hope that it doesn't bore you too much reading this slow.
I just came in and it is about noon so will have to eat soon.
But i must tell you about what was going on here this morning that is so exciting I can hardly contain myself.
I bought one of those portable bandsaw mills and I have been sawing out some lumber with it so this morning I sawed out three 2x8's 12 feet long out of a log that I put on the mill last night.
So that is what I have been doing this morning to occupy my time.
Maybe later on I will put a picture on here so you can see this thing and see how it works k.

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2009 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Bob said...

Wow! Finally bought one, eh?
Congratulations.
You didn't mention which kind though. Need either a pic or a website to visit....
Will I be able to play too if I come and visit?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home