Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just from the barn.

HI there I'm back and don't have anything to say but I have such a nice way to say it now if you can I would prefer if you would reserve your coments for someone else because I am so sensitive.
I just cleaned the barn out and it does look so much better but I will say that it is no where as clean as my daughter Michelle used to have it when she was home but I do the best that I can.
I played hookie yesterday and went to a horse pull instead of staying home and getting the work done that I should have.
When I came rolling in the drive way there was some people in the yard talking to Mary and I had called her on the cell when I was coming up the 101 at about Lawrencetown well actually it was along there where Denhaan's nursery is you know the spot and she said there was some people there that we see in Canadian tire store but I couldn't get what she was saying.
But they stayed here til I got home at about 7 o'clock or there abouts.
I guess that the girl really likes Fraser the yearling colt out of Fabie and by Fonce the stud I used to have so it seems that she is coming back to but him tomorrow we will have to wait and see right.
This girl is 13 and 5 foot 10 so she is too tall for her 13 hand pony and Fraser is over 15 hands already so he is going to be tall whem he matures.
Well back to the horse pull that I went to yesterday and this is the place where they were asking if I would Judge their fall show but they didn't say a word to me about ot so maybe I am too expensive for them or they found someone else what ever right.
I'm going to sign this thing off and maybe get back to it later wish I had some pics to put on but we'll see about that later k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home