Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's time right.

Hi



I guess that it is time that I put something on here and thought I would put the pic of my finger and the lump that was on there I say was because it is now gone as it was taken off last Friday by a doc.



Here is the before pic.







It didn't really bother me except when it bumped into something but me and my doc decided to have it taken off about a year ago.



This is what it looked like the next day after the operation kinda sore looking don't you think.




I just took a pic of it now right here infront of the computer and so this is what it now looks like so it is healing up and you can see where the lump was and the pocket that the lump left has filled up with blood and so that is why it is bulging out the way it is.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2009 at 5:39 AM , Blogger Bob said...

Hm...fun.
Has there been any word back from pathology? Or was it just some sort of cyst?
Should I start lookin' for lumps? Well, except for that big one between my shoulders.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home