Friday, November 13, 2009

My how time flies




I can't believe that it has been since sunday that I was on here and so I guess I must tell you something about what is going on here.



You must be dying to find out so hold on to your hats and here goes.



Well the problem with that theory is that I can't remember any of the things I was going to tell you.



I have been hooking horses and Mostly Dancer as he is having a problem with the work thing and is causing problems all the way around.



I will endeavour to put a pic on here for you hope you have the time to wait for it to load onto the blog ha ha.


This is him on Tuesday I think as I didn't hook any horses on wednesday as it was rememberance day and we always go down to the vocational school for the service there.



He was doing pretty good there and also yesterday but today he was a bit unpredictable but we managed to keek him in the straight and narrow as they say.



After I took him off the little scoot I drove him around like this for awhile and instilled some educartion int him little pumpkin after this I put him the shafts of the two wheeled cart and give him a little of that.



Now this is Kate on the same day she is 3 and she has already graduated to the cart and Dancer is 4 and still having issues with just about every thing that I try with him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home