Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today



Hi.


It is wed and I am at this thing again and it is only 11:30 in the morning but a good one at that as I have been to the woods with the mares and the chain saw already.


Here is a picture before I left for the woods with Fabie and Veronica as I got Mary to come out and take a pic so I would have something to put on this blog.


This was at about 9 or so this morning just to prove that I can get out of bed in the morning see.


This pic is when I came back from the woods with the load of wood on the sleds that is right behind the house where i keep the sleds and hook and unhook he mares to go when I want too.

Mary took 3 videos also but I am not provicient enough at this thing to put them on here yet but just you wait Henry Higgins [ My Fair Lady remember].

I hope there is someone out there reading this thing because it is a lot of work with 1 finger and the hunt and peck method of typing that I am forced to use.

Guess I will get off here now see yah.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Kathryn Lantz said...

Of course we're reading it! I LOVE your blog!! :) Say hi to Mary for me! Love yous!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home