Sunday, November 29, 2009

Off to the horse pull.




On saturday I went to a horse pull well maybe I should start at the beginning which is always a good place to start right.



One day last week my friend asked if I would drive his horses at his horse pull and now what do you suppose my answer was.



Well I have a young friend that wanted to take the mares that he is keeping here to the horse so saturday we loaded them into the trailer and off we went.


This pic is of Spencer Baker with the mares at the horse pull now he is Murray Baker's son if you know who that is good.



He said that he had a good time so that is what made it fun for me K.



This pic is of me driving my friend's horses Scott and Victor.


By the way we won the horse pull because I thought you might like to know see that is why I told you that not because I wanted to brag or any thing see.



I included this pic because last week end these people showed up and waited til I went and got Mazie and we went for a ride down through the woods and back.

Thats me in the lead just going out of the picture. You will notice that I do have a helmet on so trying to be safe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home