Thursday, March 26, 2009

New day










Hi Blog.




It's a new day and so I feel like I must put some nonsense on here for people to read as it seems that they don't have any thing better to do right .




Well I had seem the doc in feb some time can't remembe exactly when but he wanted to see me not sure why but today was the day as it turned out so that is what I have been doing this morning and he tells me that I am fine so hope that lasts for the rest of the day or so.




He give me some high blood pressure med ashe thinks that is working because he checked me bp and it was fairly good or so he says.




I complained to him bbout the price of the med and so that is why he give me this stuff free.




He asked me if I had a drug plan so I tells him no and he takes pitty on me as I am poor hope there is a rich relative reading this now and can send money I am oretty sure my address is on this thing so there you go.




Now i do want you to know that I'm not going to go and hold my breath or any thing foolish like that you see.




I got home from tje doc and took the chain saw and went to the woods and cut wood until the saw was out of gas and so was I as a matter of fact it does seem that there isn't as much gas in my tank as there used ti be but I guess I will have to make do with what I have so there.




When the saw was out of gas I came back to the house and haven't done a thing since.




Mary is painting the steps in the front hall way as you can see from the pic I am going to put here.
That is from the top so I ll put another one in from a different angle isn't this fun.
Now I have another one to show you the possibility of a mat on each step so you can email me and let me know what you think of it k.

Doesn't look too bad does it so now we will need help financially to do this so as I said above send money and do I need to go through with the holding of the breath and all that don't answer that.


Here is a pic of Q Michelle's cat on the steps before they were painted the calf manure brown colour I was careful to say manure instead of the vernacular version of manure for fear of hurting your ears and all.


So you see the brown is a decided improvement right.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 at 3:07 AM , Blogger Bob said...

So my guess is you're making your images as small as possible so they'll upload easier. If I squint I can sort of make out what's in the picture. I don't envy Mary painting those steps. I did it...once. Hoping to not have to do it again for a long time.
I don't think George reads your blog, since he's the only rich relative I know of...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home