Sunday, March 29, 2009

Up date Up date

I missed a day so I will try to up date this blog on what has happened since last I talked to you who read this thing.
Yesterday there was a horse pull at my friend's place just south of Aylesford and so I had to go to see the lovely horses that were there now I do apologize that I didn't take the camera and take some pics for you to see but I will try to remember the next time which is on the 25 of April and I do hope to be there the LORD willing.
There was about a dozen teams of hrses there and there was 4 teams from out of pronince there so quite remarkable really if you think about it.
To change the subject I have a bunch of wood sawed up in the woods that I want to haul out on Monday but the weather doesn't sound good as it is saying that it is supposed to rain later tonight and all day tomorrow so that will slow thing dowm a little.
Have to wait and see how thing go and then take it as it comes.
It isn't nuch fun out in the rain so I might just hace to stay in the house and hold the couch down but that has worked very well for me in the past.
I just feel bad that I don't have any pics to display for you to see.
Mary and I just had bacon and eggs for lunch and I am drinling my tea now and eating a piece of maple bread with butter on it very good and very healthy also not.
Can't think of any thing else to say so I will spare you the grief of reading this any more k.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2009 at 2:08 AM , Blogger Bob said...

Careful that couch doesn't float away. We've got a really light one here too I find. There's not a day goes by that I don't need to hold that sucker down. It's hard work, but somebody has to do it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home